Moog is a leading designer and manufacturer of test systems for the Global Automotive and Aerospace markets.
In Australia we have extensive experience within Automotive and Aerospace test facilities, University engineering test labs – Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Materials, Government Research Organizations and NATA certified public and private test Facilities. Moog Australia typically supply hydraulic power units, service manifolds, high performance servo-actuators, multi-axis control systems and measurement technology.
In bring all this cutting edge test equipment together, we utilise our local Engineering capability to supply turn-key solutions and machine upgrades along with Project management, Commissioning and aftermarket support.
Here are just a few of the areas in which our expertise and technology play a key role:
- Achieving more accurate data generation and faster testing
- Integrating physical and virtual testing
- Introducing electric technologies that allow higher frequencies
- Offering better solutions to 6-DOF applications
- Featuring both electric and hydraulic technology
- Incorporating both hardware and human in the loop (H2IL)