Downtime Doesn't Stand a Chance
Delivering world-class motion control products and solutions means taking customer support far beyond the initial sale. It requires a dedicated approach to solving your problems, addressing your machine challenges and helping you achieve maximum productivity on a daily basis.
Moog Global Support ™ is our promise to offer world-class repair and maintenance services delivered expertly by our trained technicians. With the reliability only available from a leading manufacturer with facilities around the world, Moog offers you service and expertise you can count on to keep your equipment operating as it should.
- Repair services using OEM parts are performed by trained technicians to the latest specifications
- Stock management of spare parts and products to prevent unplanned downtime
- Flexible programs, tailored to your needs such as upgrades, preventative maintenance and annual/multi-year contracts
- On-site services bring the expertise to you, providing quicker commissioning, set-up and diagnostics
- Access to reliable services that are guaranteed to offer consistent quality anywhere in the world
Servo valves and Servo-Proportional Valves - Quality Repair Using Original Parts
Moog Australia offers a variety of repair levels from an initial evaluation test to a high level repair which could include a full strip down, ultrasonic clean, replacement or repair of a torque motor, re-push nozzles and re-shim, as well as replacing the bushing and spool assembly.
Should you find we no longer manufacture a particular servovalve, we will offer the latest valve design to help you upgrade your facility. This allows you to take advantage of the latest improvements and assure a continuous supply.
Radial Piston Pumps (RKP)
Moog Australia RKP Pumps are designed and manufactured for the high reliability, and used in a wide variety of configurations. Keeping this critical component functioning like new involves careful evaluation of the condition of your pump using our custom-built test stands.
Moog technicians use Moog designed and manufactured parts when required and incorporate the latest specifications. Technical support and expertise are always available as part of our approach to customer service.
Servo motors and Motion Control Electronics
Sensitive electronics, unique configurations and software expertise make repairs of servo motors, servo drives, servo controllers and other key motion control products a critical repair activity. Moog’s long history in designing, building and applying these products makes us the ideal partners in keeping them up and running. From testing to repair to reporting, we work closely with you to bring products back to prime operating condition.
Actuators and Servo Actuators
Our full range of electric and hydraulic actuators are fully supported to ensure they continue to operate to factory specification. Centers of excellence exist in key locations throughout the globe, where they can be inspected and serviced whatever the size and weight.
- Hydraulic actuators for process control in gas and steam turbines
- 80 Series hydraulic actuator: Moog Australia povides full aftermarket support